Second Installment of The Holiday Gift Guide for Artnerds (complete with links on where to purchase them):
1. T-Rex Necklace by Tatty Devine: £132.00
- It’s a T-Rex. On a necklace. I’m in love already—and it comes in black.
2. Bullet Cufflinks by Astali: $84.00
- Actual 9mm bullet caliber casings, for the inner James Bond in us.
3. Porcelain plate after Jean-Michel Basquiat’s Keep Frozen (1987): $150.00
- So that your artist friends can serve their organic pita chips to accompany their PBR
4. Paul Smith’s silk scarf after Henry Moore’s Standing Leaf Figures (1951): £205.00
- Because people in the art world NEVER wear colour.